Saturday, October 31, 2009

Saw VI

I am certainly not an expert on the Saw series, being that this was my first one everrr, but wow!!!!! This movie was awesomeeeeeee! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time, and actually bitting my nails. It was filled with plot twists and had an extremely interesting plot. This was possibly the best movie I have seen all month!

The tasks our main man was put through were siiick!(especially the merry go round one, omggg)I never once wondered when this movie would end, it was totally fulfilling. After seeing this movie I have every intention to watch every one of its predecessors.

Obviously I'm not going to spill anything so let me leave you with this...

One word to describe this movie: INTENSEEEEE!

Overall Rating: FULL PRICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment